28/11/2017

December 2017 Loot Anime - Deku figure Reveal

Loot Crate has just reveal via their YouTube channel the official headliner item that it will feature in its December 2017 box, titled "UNDERDOGS".  Loot Crate December 2017's box will feature items from My Hero Academia, Black Clover, Saint Seiya and Batman and The Justice League!

As mentioned before, the 'My Hero Academia' Deku figure will take center stage in the Decembers box.  The Deku figure stands 6.5" and can currently be purchased on Amazon for prices starting at $123 and upwards.

If you are a fan of My Hero Academia and want this Deku figure, ordering this box is a steal of a deal
in terms of value.


December Loot Anime product reveal of the 'My Hero Academia' Deku figure on Amazon:
Banpresto My Hero Academia Izuku Midoriya DXF Figure Vol.1




December 2017 Loot Anime - Product Reveal trailer






Order December 2017 Loot Anime: http://looted.by/gFFzB







No comments:

Post a Comment